This plugin allows to create a vignette on the source clip. Both rectangular and elliptical vignettes are supported. Vignettes can be repositioned and rotated, applied in any color and blending mode available, to the inside or to the outside. Alternatively only the mask can be rendered, replacing the source layer altogether or the vignette can be filled with transparency.
Premiere Pro version supports 8 and 32 bits (Maximum Bit Depth). In After Effects only 8 and 16 bit depth is supported so far.
Alternativamente, puede haber un medicamento viagra generico. Este medicamento alivia a los hombres de la disfunción eréctil.
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
The plugin comes without an installer. Please unpack the downloaded file and copy it to Adobe’s Media Core folder, so that both applications will see them.
The folder can be found on Windows here:
and on OS X here:
Substitute CS6 for your current version or 7.0 for Creative Cloud. If you have multiple versions installed, simply copy the plugin to each of the folders.
The plugin will show up as “CI Vignette” under “Creative Impatience” group of effects.
If you keep getting error messages on Windows platform, or the plugin fails to show up, you might need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package, available from the Microsoft website: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632.
Download the plugin here.
How to use it?
The plugin is mostly self-explanatory, and works similarly to the “Circle” effect, but in case you need detailed instructions and tutorials, look here.
- In Premiere Pro CS5 and CS5.5 when paused resolution is lower than full, and the effect is not selected, the vignette might not display properly, although it will render fine, and will show correctly during playback.
- If you are experiencing crashes with this plugin in Adobe Premiere Pro, especially with footage larger than HD, turn on the “Maximum Render Quality” checkbox in sequence settings. For some reason it fixes the problem.
- Feather handles will behave a bit erratically if the vignette is heavily rotated.
- On OS X with certain anamorphic footage types GUI will not display correctly, although you can still manipulate it and use the rendered layer as a guide. I have no idea what is causing this problem.
- The effect might not work properly with layers smaller than sequence size in Premiere Pro.
Below are the proposed features that could be added to this plugin in the future. If you are interested in further development, please donate. Feel free to propose additional features in the comments. The change log is also available.
- 32-bit and smart rendering in After Effects
- Use layer values instead of color values
- Separate saturation control